What Herbal Pest Control services in Delhi offer?
While the world is heading towards adopting greener options in every aspect of life. The majority of fields such as pest control services still aggressively depend on harmful chemicals to get the unruly bugs and rodents under control. But, there is some good news of late as people are getting conscious about picking non-toxic herbal pest control services. Public awareness and pressure are making service providers go for greener pest control options everywhere.
If you talk about the National Capital, Delhi is enough polluted to add on with chemical pesticides for your home or office. Hence adopting pest control service in Delhi by leading service providers paying attention to biological control, physical control, and using herbal pesticides for a sustainable tomorrow is becoming the norm. along with pollution, residues from pesticides and gases emitted can cause discomfort and problem to the residents. This insists on keeping a better alternative at hand while planning to get your home cleaned of rodents or pests. Be it rats, mosquitoes, bed bugs, ants, cockroaches or anything else, opting for non-toxic green products helps the environment and is not harmful to health as well.
Why herbal pest control in Delhi?
A home environment is very sensitive and if you have babies or elderly people then harmful chemical from pest control products might harm them. It also ensures food safety as the fear of poisonous contamination is negligible with eco-friendly pesticides. When you can’t get a grip on the environmental pollution in Delhi, at least limiting your exposure to chemicals would help you at best.
We have collated a comparison table between regular and herbal pest control services. It explains what both the methods offer and their high and lows.
|Feature||Ordinary Pest Control Service||Herbal Pest Control Service|
|Ingredients||Synthetic chemicals||Natural herbs and plant derived products|
|Frequency||Less frequent uses||Repeated treatments|
|Effectiveness||Fast killing as it is poisonous||Gradually shows result without any harm|
|Equipment required||Applicators, pumps, dispensers and ULV sprayers||Manual|
|Harmful residues||The residual action is higher and stays for long.||No residues as the herbal mix gets decomposed completely|
|Resistance by rodents and pests||Pests and insects get immune to these products faster||It takes much longer to be resistance to natural repellents|
|How long to shut down the premise||At least 3 to 4 hours post pest control treatment||You can immediately use the premises|
|Impact on environment||Harmful||Eco-friendly and minimal effects to the environment|
|Safety||Direct exposure is harmful for human and pets||No harsh chemicals to make it unsafe. The harmful effects are negligible.|
|Antidote for poisoning||Depending on the chemical present in the product||No antidote only symptomatically treated.|
|Need of post treatment cleaning||Need of post treatment cleaning Cleaning required to prevent contamination.||Negligible amount of cleaning needed.|
|Regulating authority||Central Insecticide Board, PPO and Plant Quarantine and Storage Departments in India||No controlling authority as of now.|
|State of the formulation||Powders, aerosols, concentrates and granules form.||Crystal gels, granules and powders.|
Now that you have got a clear comparison between the regular pest control service and an eco-friendly one, you know what you should go for. Herbal products always weigh healthier than chemical ones and possess less harmful aftereffects for the residents. When there are pets and kids involved, it becomes mandatory to go for a milder alternative in pest control for Delhi NCR. Because the already mounting pollution is making their lives difficult. While choosing the best pest control service in Delhi you got to be very careful to keep a note of these facts.
Before you hire any pest control services, enquire about the kind of products they are using. If possible, Google them up to know more about it. Once you are sure that they meet your specific needs, then you can proceed to hire their services.
For your ease, we have collated some home solutions to get a grip on pest control until you hire professional help in the same regard. They are easy to get and use as well. Let’s see the most popular ones.
- Spray Salt
- If mites, spiders have infested your indoor plants then you take a gallon of warm water and add two tablespoons of Himalayan crystal salt. Spray it and yard off the bugs.
- Neem Oil
- It comes with more than 50 natural insecticides. Take half an ounce of neem oil with a half teaspoon of liquid soap and mix to two quarts of warm water. Stir well and then spray with a spray bottle.
- Cayenne Pepper and Citrus Oil
- To tackle ants, you can mix one teaspoon cayenne pepper to one cup of warm water and add ten drops of citrus oil. Spray the affected areas with a spray bottle.
- Mineral oil
- Add 10-30 ml of mineral oil to a litre of water and stir it. Spray it over insects and their eggs to dehydrate them and kill them.
- Orange Citrus Oil and Soap
- Get three tablespoons of liquid castile soap and add one ounce of citrus oil to a gallon of water. Kill ants and cockroaches after shaking well and spraying over them.
- Eucalyptus Oil
- If you are annoyed with bees, flies, and wasps in and around your home. Sprinkling a few drops of this essential oil will get rid of them.
- Chrysanthemum Tea
- Boil 100 gms of dried flowers in 1 litre of water for 20 minutes. After cooling and straining it add neem oil or use it like that on insects. It makes them immobile by invading their nervous system. Pyrethrum in these flowers is a potent insecticide.
Well, we gave you awesome solutions and insight into herbal pest control. In Delhi, you can get in touch with a reliable pest control service provider through ServicePik.com and reap the benefits. Our services are a class apart and they consistently try to adhere to environmental protection norms with their range of services. You don’t bother about skyrocketing prices or long waiting time. Just a call will sort out your herbal pest control needs across Delhi NCR. Keep looking for this space for more such content! Have a pest-free healthy home!