Health benefits of Rose Water
Wondering why ROSE WATER has found a place in every Indian household? It’s simple. Rose water benefits are a plenty as it is undoubtedly beauty’s magic potion, and remarkably versatile. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, Rose water can be added to your beauty regime. That’s what makes it a beauty secret or rather a secret weapon of women all over the world, not just India.
- Skin Toner: Dampen a cotton pad with rose water and wipe all over the face for softer and clearer skin. With natural anti-inflammatory properties, Rose water can reduce redness from irritated and overheated skin.
- Treat wounds: due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars , cuts and wounds.
- Mood Enhancer: The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you a feeling of anxiety and promotes emotional wellbeing, thereby making you look relaxed. Since it is de-stressing, it helps you sleep better which means you will wake up feeling fresh.
- Good Sleep: The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wakeup refreshed.
- Acne Fighter: Rose Water helps in maintaining pH balance, and controls excess oil. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores. Thus, preventing acne and pimples.
- Pore Cleanser: It has a astringent like properties and can be used to close open pores.
- Eye Treatment: Soak cotton pads in rose water and leave on eye. It will cool your tired eyes, relieve redness and hydrate the eye area
- Makeup Remover: Mix rose water with an oil like jojoba or argon for a gentle and non-irritating makeup remover.
- Setting Spray: Spritz rose water to give your skin a healthy, dewy glow and erase any cakiness.
- Hair Treatment: Run a cup of rose water through your hair after shampooing or add a few drops of rose water into your shampoo to help condition your hair. It is also known to treat mid scalp inflammations and get rid of Dandruff.
NOTE: Rose water is an amazing astringent and facial toner. It lightens up wrinkles and quite literally ‘tones.’ It peels away dirt and trapped grit from skin flakes and leaves the face silky smooth and REFRESHED. The antioxidant properties of it helps to strength skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
Simple tips for daily routine:
The best and easiest way to use rose water maybe to apply at night, to clear all impurities the face has collected throughout the day.
Rose water for weight loss:
Similar to the gift it gives your skin, rose water is packed with vitamin A, B3, C, D and E and boasts anti-inflammatory properties, which are your digestive system’s great pal. Rose tea is believed to provide effective and faster weight loss results. This is one of the best herbal teas that along with aiding weight loss provides other health benefits.
Regular intake of Rose tea is also believed to improve skin and makes hair healthy. As it has anti-oxidants, rose tea is also good for digestion. Its pleasant aroma works as a stress buster and enhances your mood too.
- Helps in fighting inflammation: As rose tea has anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in boosting weight loss.
- It boosts digestion: Rose Tea is herbal and is known to improve digestion system. As a healthy digestive system is important for weight loss, drinking a cup or two of rose tea aids weight loss.
- Helps in removing toxins: due to its diuretic effect, it also prevents urinary tract infections. Once you are able to remove toxins out, it becomes easier for your body to maintain a healthy weight.
- Makes you feel full: It is a healthy caffeine-free alternate drink which is good for overall wellbeing. Drinking any type of tea makes you feel fuller and when you have a healthy option, why not go for it?
- Strengthens immune system: this herbal tea keeps you away from illnesses and makes your immunity strong. As it is enriched with vitamin C, rose tea helps you fights against various infections. A strengthened immune system effectively helps in losing weight.